First Alert 2096DF-BD Disaster Resistant Ready-Seal™ Safe
A disaster resistant safe that protects your valuables against FIRE, FLOOD & THEFT.
- UL Classified 1-hour proven fire protection
- Waterproof even when 100% submerged
- Pry-resistant concealed hinges
- Programmable digital lock with override keys
- Digital media protection
- Ready-Seal™ technology
Exterior Measurement (in)
24.13H x 17.63W x 23.38D
Interior Measurement (in)
19.69H x 13.50W x 13.88D
First Alert Disaster Resistant Ready-Seal™ Safe
No hassle and no queuing at the banks. Save the drive and access your valuables whenever you want even when the banks are closed. First Alert Disaster Resistant Ready-Seal™ safes offer convenience without compromising protection against fire, flood and theft.
The First Alert Disaster Resistant with Ready-Seal™ Technology Safe is the only safe in the industry that is fire-resistant (UL classified 1-hour), waterproof (even when 100% submerged), can be bolted to the ground (patented Ready-Seal™ technology), with patented concealed hinges (Delta-Hinge) and offers media protection. It operates on a programmable digital lock with two emergency override keys.
It is the ultimate safe solution to protect your passports, birth certificates, gadgets, watches, medicines, CDs/DVDs, hard drives, deeds, titles, tax records, contracts, insurance documents and heirlooms.
The innovative Ready-Seal™ safe is the only safe in the industry that can be bolted to the floor and remain waterproof and fire rated with the warranty completely intact.
Installation is easy and requires no drilling through the safe. It is the ultimate protection against theft and disasters.
This safe remains waterproof even when it is 100% submerged. The composite construction with water tight seal prevents water damage to the contents caused by flooding or water used in fire-fighting.
If the safe is not bolted to the ground, it will float in an event of a flood.
This safe has also been awarded a UL classified 1-hour fire rating verifying that it can withstand an external temperature of 1700 degrees Fahrenheit, while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Its anti-theft features include patented concealed hinges (Delta Hinge) designed to resist prying, programmable digital lock with two override keys and 6 solid steel locking bolts.
This safe has been tested and verified by an independent test lab to be able to protect electronic media such as hard drives, CDs/DVDs and memory sticks.
But wait…there’s more!
- The interior of the safe includes a hanging file rack for convenient organization of documents, 2 adjustable and removable shelves, key rack and small door pouch.
- Handy Hauler: A removable extendable handle with two wheels so that it can be easily moved for first time placement.
- First Alert Disaster Resistant Ready-Seal™ safes are covered by a 5-year limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects and a lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee.